We have access to literally hundreds of deals, using our online sourcing
systems. The lenders we recommend are leading building societies and high street banks.
We provide advice on residential mortgages and remortgages.
We are experts in this field and pride ourselves on the huge number of recommendations we receive. Contact us and with our database
and expert knowledge, we will search the vast range of mortgages and identify a
suitable product for you.
Below are some of the questions you may be faced with:
- Capital and interest or Interest only?
- Fixed rate, tracker rate, discounted rate, capped rate or cashback?
- Daily, monthly or annual interest?
- Are there any early repayment charges?
- Are there any early repayment charges once the initial deal has expired?
- How much can I borrow?
- I want to buy a house but rent out mine, can it be done?
- Can I consolidate existing debt through a remortgage?
- By consolidating your debts into a mortgage you may be required to
pay more over the entire term that you would with your existing debt.
- I want to purchase a buy to let property, what deposit do I need and how much can I borrow?
- Am I able to change lenders and have lower payments as I have no early
repayment charges with my existing lender?
As I am sure you can appreciate, it is a minefield. The one way around it is to consult the experts.